Friday, September 30, 2011

"Just kidding around"

I had the chance to stop in at Denver Seminary's annual book sale.  Of course, I just 'happened' to be there on the last day when they give the books away (hmm).  At any rate, in the pile of paperback pamphlets I found this little comic book with drawings by Robin Jensen, who was at the time Professor of Art, at Calvin College, and I am guessing because of the style of the comics, this dates to the mid-to-late 60's.

At any rate, I have copied with attribution a couple of his comics.  I may use more at a later date.

So, many thanks to Robin Jensen and his "Id-Bits."

And an update: I found Robin Jensen's web-site!  Go here for a gallery of Robin's art:http://www.jazz-art.org/index.htm




"Just waiting for an
inspiration."

"But of course, these Are my opinions!"




No comments: