Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Back To the Beginning



As I was in the midst of my morning routine, it struck me (from the Holy Spirit no doubt), that this blog, Insights from the Furnace, has strayed from the original purpose for which it was given to me in the first place; and that was to post the insights that God gives me from time to time.

Well, I am going back to the beginning, the genesis of this blog, and re-connect with God and the insights from within the trials of the spiritual refining process that I call “The Furnace” of life. 

So I will again keep my notebook handy, prayerfully select verses of scripture to meditate on throughout my day, record and then post the insights that come to mind.


I will still post book reviews and passages from current readings, but I am going to re-connect with that True Light and share the illuminations that come to mind.


In Christ,

Lisa Guinther 

No comments: